9/30/2008

SPX Bound.

This weekend Labor Days is finally being released at the Small Press Expo in Washington DC! The wait is over folks (and certainly no one has been waiting more than Phil and I)! Its been a hectic last few weeks as we've been proofing every aspect of the book before it went to the printers. As well as writing promotions for marketing and press, new art for LD products (see the buttons on the LD Work Blog)and sales. And my own personal agenda of getting back into the swing of paying commercial work! Stay tuned to the Labor Days Comic Dot Blog later this week for more information on SPX events, updates and art work I'll be selling at the con.

Here's a recent page out of my sketch book featuring Peter O'Donnell's Modesty Blaise, my new business card, and a page from Labor Days chuck full of action!