2/11/2009

The Black Terror

Another submission for White Chapel's REMAKE/REMODEL thread. The Black Terror. This was a fairly quick drawing out of my sketchbook coupled with a bit of P-Shopping. The thread at WC has become a great source for inspiration and content. Always delivering a great concept to wrap my head around and get the wheels spinning. I encourage everyone to sign up and give it a whirl.



In other news the NYC Comic Con was a success for Phil and I. We were able to sell nearly all our stock and met some cool new people. As well as getting caught up with some old friends. We spent most of our time at the booth signing and schmoozing, so I don't have any terribly good pictures to share. But here's one of Mads Gat and myself just outside the booth.


photo by Charles "I can't believe they got it in there" Lavoie.