1/19/2016

Total Party Kill Patreon Coming Soon!

Tomorrow I plan to launch my new Patreon project! It will be a dark fantasy comic called Total Party Kill! This comic will mix animation styled cartoon art with a dark (and sometimes comedic) mythos. The term comes from a player trope in D&D, where characters tend to shoot first and ask questions later... all in the pursuit of sweet loot! This Patreon project will put backers right in the process of making a comic book. The community will get opportunities to vote on character and cover designs and gain art advice and tutorials from me as I create my next comic publication! Oh, and anyone who backs gets a free digital copy as well, with your name in the credits. So keep an eye out tomorrow and I hope you can come on this new creative adventure with me!